I found out I was having a baby in 2020 and because of the Global Crisis I, like many, was awarded some down time. I would go for walks every day in my neighborhood and had a vision of Giraffe legs coming together to make a starlike design. Once I had my giraffe drawn and painted I really loved the pattern that was created by the reflection of the silhouette of his body. I designed this pattern for my baby’s room, although it will be a good fit in any space for someone who loves giraffes. :)
- Available in 4 Colors
- Composition: 63% Cotton, 37% Linen
- Rub Count: 32,500 Martindale
- Fabric Width: 55"
- Suitable for: Upholstery, Drapery, Pillows, Bedding
- Pattern Repeat: 17 1/2” H x 17 1/2” V
- Care: Wash Gently in Cold Water, Do not Dry, may be ironed not using the steam setting up to 300 degrees F
- Minimum order: 2 yards
All orders ship with $5 flat rate shipping within 5 business days of your order. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order ships.