I saw a piece of furniture in the Orsay Museum in Paris that was inlaid with this beautiful marquetry pattern. I took a picture of it and had it as the screen saver on my phone for a couple of years before I even thought of having a fabric line. I was really excited to paint a little rendition of this pattern to translate this lovely design on to fabric.
- Available in 10 Colors
- Width: 55"
- Composition: 63% Cotton, 37% Linen with a soft, brushed finish
- Rub Count: 30K Martindale
- Suitable for: Upholstery, Drapery, Pillows, Bedding
- Pattern Repeat: 3-1/3" H x 2-2/3" V
- Care: Wash Gently in Cold Water, Do not Dry, may be ironed not using the steam setting up to 300 degrees F
- Minimum order: 2 yards
- Sample Swatch available: 7" x 7"
All orders ship with $5 flat rate shipping within 5 business days of your order. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order ships.